Tuesday, August 29, 2006

man its all just too serious !

Hi Folks

So, after a fearful couple of weeks banging my head against the metaphorical wall.
Its all got a bit much, and I've sent the problem upstairs.
So, I've taken a few days off to finish the new bathroom and re-evalulate a few things.

First of all I note Gordo has got a new skin, so thinks me - I'll have a change too.
Secondly you may have noticed the title of this blog has changed. That to reflect the new focus.

To set the benchmark against which all other ECT sarnies will be initially judged, I'd like to recommend Brunels Buttery, on the spike, bristol docks as the starting benchmark.

So, if anyone has recommendations for good sarnie sites worldwide, let me know, and I'll do my best to test them out.

other news:

My grapes are nearly ripe, so if any ones got any good (tried and tested!) potions for making wine from pinot blanc grapes, be good and drop me a line.

I've just broken the keyboard on my 3mth old lappie - the 'm' key is now just a stub on the pcb.

Oh and I've just discovered my bank has deleted all my direct debits and standing orders, and they wont admit liability. Once more my bank have right royally fucked up. - but more later, I'm off to buy some more ceiling paint and head to the welli for a beer

laters !

Comments:
I'll certainly back up the recommendation for the ECT sarnies from Brunels Buttery. Especially if you happen to have spend the previous 24 hours flying from Heathrow to Dubai and back, and negotiated the reliably unreliable British rail network.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?