Saturday, November 04, 2006

Letter to Aunty Mary and the World

Dear Aunty Mary

Thank you very much for leaving me a bequest in your will.
If its all right with you tho', I would have prefered to have just one more day of your time on this planet, than any sum of money.

I intend to put it to good use and follow your old scotish saying ...


'we only pass this way but once, so It would be a shame if we didn't stop and smell the roses'

So Ive decided. I'm going to use it to take Shoz and I around this globe of blue and experience some of those sights and sounds we used to talk about - I truly hope where ever you are, you read this & would approve of my fecklessness. :-)


I promise it will pass the rocking chair test.

love and hugs
your godson

jonathan

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?